The fat on the pubic area basically piles up on the upper part of the pubic area which is known as Fat Upper Pubic Area or FUPA. It is the extra fat that forms right above the pubic hair line. It is an area which is only noticed by you and your partner, but this doesn’t means that you should keep it as a beautiful possession on your body. FUPA or fat on the upper pubic area sets a bad impression during the intimate moments. It is tough to reduce the fat on the pubic hair line but it isn’t impossible. Most people do gain weight and on different parts of their body. If you too have gained some extra fat above your pubic hair line then here are some simple and effective solutions to your problem. You should know what actually pubic area fat is and how it forms. As we all know that our body stores all the fat in the adipose cells and these cells are present everywhere in our body, so it is pretty obvious that we can gain fat anywhere in our body. In some cases people have a cluster of adipose cell in a particular area leading to storage of maximum fat in that area. This maybe caused due to genetic reasons but in case of women, this fat develops after having children as the muscles in the area becomes lax. A diet full of alcohol, refined grains and sugar may result in storage of fat in your body which includes the pubic area too.
Eat a quality diet
To have a well built healthy structure you need to maintain a healthy diet. The more you eat healthy the more you feel healthy. Cut the calorie intake, bring it down to 400 to 600 calories a day. The more you reduce the calorie intake, you just increase the chances of less fat storage in your body. Avoid foods with high carbohydrate rates, refined grains, processed packed foods, fast food, beverages like milk shake, soda, drinks containing caffeine and sugar, coffee, alcohol, etc. Avoid spicy and oily food stuffs which actually increase the calorie level in your body. Whereas you can eat healthy stuffs like grilled chicken, vegetable salads, fresh fruits and fruit juices, leafy stuffs which help increase the mineral and fluid levels in your body, fish and lean meat, eggs, dairy products, whole grains, etc. All the above help increase the protein, fibre and mineral intakes in your body. The essential nutrients are provided to your body when you consume a healthy diet. One most important thing to always remember is the water intake. Drink at least 8 litres of water every day to keep your body hydrated. The water intake helps in digestion, keeps the body hydrates and allows the skin to be germs free.
Exercise to lose pubic fat
Exercising helps lose weight and stay in shape. It helps in muscle build up and loss of extra fat stored in your body. While there isn’t specifically any exact exercise to lose fat on the pubic area but as we know, exercise helps lose weight and the fat from your body which includes the fat on the pubic region. It isn’t a matter of a flick that you’ll lose the fat in few days but with continued workout and proper diet you will surely lose it. There is a wide range of workout options which includes free hand exercises, cardiovascular exercises, strength training and yoga. Free hand exercises are easy and can be conducted at home, like planks, crunches, pushups, pelvic muscle exercise, etc. While cardiovascular exercises are walking, running, swimming, cycling, etc. Yoga is an effective measure for weight loss as well as mental peace. Strength training includes exercises with weight bars. All the above forms of workout help in weight reduction. It depends on you and your preference that which one does suits you to lose the fat on the pubic region. Below we have detailed few exercises for you so that you can make better choices.
Stress is one individual cause for FUPA. It triggers major fat deposit in the pubic region. Practicing meditation is one helpful stress buster. It helps release stress and relaxes your mind. It keeps the body under your control and diminishes the chances of fat deposit in the pubic region as well as in remaining parts of the body.
Remix workout plan
If you want to lose weight effectively then remix your workout plan. Make a new plan, include cardio to it. Do an intense workout thrice a week with intervals. Start your workout with a 30 minutes cardio exercise then move on to free hand and weighted exercises after a 10 minutes break. Follow this schedule on alternative days and provide rest to your body as well.
Get a leg up
Executing crunches by lying on the floor may have an adverse effect on your body as FUPA may overhang in place of slimming down.
- Seek this standing edition of crunches.
- Stand straight, put your hands on your hips and pull your tummy towards the spine.
- Slot in your lower abs muscles, and utilize them to slowly lift your left leg while keeping your knee straight.
- Hold for 3 second, and then slowly move back to the initial position.
- Perform 3 sets with 10-15 repetitions, switch legs after each set.
- Be seated on a chair so that your spine is rested against the back of the chair.
- Grasp the sides of the chair with both hands, and squeeze your abs muscle.
- Flatten your legs and gradually elevate it up and off the chair almost about an inch.
- Seize this position for an instant before returning to the preliminary position.
- 3 sets of 15 repetitions with regular intervals.
- Stretch out on the floor, facing towards the ceiling.
- Place both your hands behind your head.
- Curve your knees to settle them at a 90 degree angle on the ground.
- Pull both your knees inward by tightening the abs muscle.
- Freeze in this position for 10 seconds and keep your back straight.
- Return to the initial position to repeat the task.
- Carry out 2 sets of 15 repetitions each with intervals between each set.
- To carry out this exercise, follow the pushup posture.
- Place your elbows on the floor and rest your palms on the floor.
- Get on your toes and balance your body on elbows and toes.
- Now lift your body upwards so that your body forms a straight line.
- Hold the posture for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Practice 3 sets of such planks every day with regular interval between each set.