When it comes to face bleach products, there are innumerable options available in the market. However, these products also come with their own set of side effects and the majority of them lack oxygen in them.
Oxy bleach is cream bleach that aids the process of oxygenation, bleach and nourishes your skin by providing sufficient oxygen.
Benefits of Oxy bleach
- Oxy bleach removes dullness and tan caused due to harmful UV rays.
- It delivers instant fairness.
- It is easily available and gives value for money.
- It supplies oxygen to the skin cells and provides proper skin nourishment.
- It contains very less chemicals compared to other ordinary bleach products.
- It is very helpful in removal of dead skin and dark spots.
- Gives even skin tone after regular application.
- It forms a protective layer over the skin to protect it from various skin issues.
- It is not harsh on skin.
Things to keep in mind before applying oxy bleach
- Do not opt for oxy bleach if your skin is very sensitive or do it only after doctor’s consultation.
- Read the instructions carefully before making or applying the bleach mix as it may differ from one brand to other.
- Avoid using any metal bowl or spoon for mixing or applying bleach as metal reacts with the activator. Use ceramic, plastic or glass objects.
- Always apply bleach on a clean face. Thoroughly wash your face with lukewarm water if you have any cream, make up, talcum powder etc. on your face before the bleach session.
- Before applying the bleach cream directly on your face first, apply it on your arms and in case of and redness, irritation or inflammation do not use it. If your skin reacts positively to it then apply the bleach mixture carefully on your face.
- Do not leave the bleach on your skin for more than 15 minutes.
- Do not bleach your skin if your are pregnant or trying to conceive.
- Do not apply the bleach mix on open wounds or cuts.
Steps to apply oxy bleach
- In a bowl, put once pinch of activator and bleach cream and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply the mixture on your face with the help of a spatula or your fingertips (covered with gloves). Do not apply it on the areas close to your eyes and nose.
- Let the mixture dry for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with cold water or with a wet sponge.
- Pat dry your face with a clean napkin
Post application precautions
- If you have any leftover bleach mixture do not store it for next use. Please throw it away.
- Do not use any soap or cream on your face at least 8 hours post oxy bleach session.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun for at least 24 hours after bleaching.
- Apply sunscreen before you step out of your house
- Wash your face with a mild face wash every day.