When it comes to face bleach products, there are innumerable options available in the market. However, these products also come with their own set of side effects and the majority of them lack oxygen in them.
Oxy bleach is cream bleach that aids the process of oxygenation, bleach and nourishes your skin by providing sufficient oxygen.
Buy oxy bleach from a trusted and reputed brand and manufacturer
with the high competition in the beauty industry, the market is flooded with several brands. There can be chances that you are getting the oxy bleach product from a bogus supplier. Make sure you check the branding and packaging thoroughly before buying.
Select oxy bleach as per your skin type
know about your skin type and then choose your oxy bleach accordingly! The bleach products have different effects on different types of skin. For e.g. normal oxy bleach may not work on sensitive and dry skin and may lead to skin problems.Hence, buy oxy bleach that are suitable and made for your skin type.
Read reviews of the product before buying it
product reviews are there for a reason and you must make optimum use of it! It gives you genuine feedback from real people and you get an idea about the quality, effectiveness and pro-cons of the product.
Initially buy smaller samples of oxy bleach
if you’re changing your oxy bleach brand or buying oxy bleach for the first time buy small samples of it as you can always buy large packs later in case you like it. If you’re trying to experiment with couple of oxy bleach brands then buying large packs can affect your pocket.
Read ingredients and adverse effects before buying
make sure you check the ingredients of the oxy bleach before buying. You should look for oxy bleach with ingredients like glycolic acid, vitamin C, E, B3, Alpha hydroxy acid, lactic acid (especially for sensitive skin) etc…Do not buy it if it contains mercury in any form.
Choose oxy bleach with multiple benefits and reasonable price
opt for oxy bleach products that not only lighten your skin tone but also nourish your skin. Also, see to it that the oxy bleach you are buying provides value for money.
Benefits of Oxy bleach
- Oxy bleach removes dullness and tan caused due to harmful UV rays.
- It delivers instant fairness.
- It is easily available and gives value for money.
- It supplies oxygen to the skin cells and provides proper skin nourishment.
- It contains very less chemicals compared to other ordinary bleach products.
- It is very helpful in removal of dead skin and dark spots.
- Gives even skin tone after regular application.
- It forms a protective layer over the skin to protect it from various skin issues.
- It is not harsh on skin.
Things to keep in mind before applying oxy bleach
- Do not opt for oxy bleach if your skin is very sensitive or do it only after doctor’s consultation.
- Read the instructions carefully before making or applying the bleach mix as it may differ from one brand to other.
- Avoid using any metal bowl or spoon for mixing or applying bleach as metal reacts with the activator. Use ceramic, plastic or glass objects.
- Always apply bleach on a clean face. Thoroughly wash your face with lukewarm water if you have any cream, make up, talcum powder etc. on your face before the bleach session.
- Before applying the bleach cream directly on your face first, apply it on your arms and in case of and redness, irritation or inflammation do not use it. If your skin reacts positively to it then apply the bleach mixture carefully on your face.
- Do not leave the bleach on your skin for more than 15 minutes.
- Do not bleach your skin if your are pregnant or trying to conceive.
- Do not apply the bleach mix on open wounds or cuts.
Steps to apply oxy bleach
- In a bowl, put once pinch of activator and bleach cream and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply the mixture on your face with the help of a spatula or your fingertips (covered with gloves). Do not apply it on the areas close to your eyes and nose.
- Let the mixture dry for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with cold water or with a wet sponge.
- Pat dry your face with a clean napkin
Post application precautions
- If you have any leftover bleach mixture do not store it for next use. Please throw it away.
- Do not use any soap or cream on your face at least 8 hours post oxy bleach session.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun for at least 24 hours after bleaching.
- Apply sunscreen before you step out of your house
- Wash your face with a mild face wash every day.