Who would not like to get attractive and glowing skin? You must have already tried variety of creams and cosmetics from the market. Even then the result might not be satisfactory. But, Yoga can help you get a glowing skin tone. You can try it today and see the result really fast. You can easily get soft, supple and glowing skin with the effective Yoga poses. You must have seen your favorite film stars getting glamorous day by day. The reason behind it is not only dieting and makeup. Rather, they also go ahead with tough exercise and Yoga. This helps boosting metabolism in your body and remove all types of critical problems found in your body. Yoga is also known as the management system for life. It tones your skin in corrective way and provides an attractive look. One of the reasons behind dull and unattractive skin is lack of blood circulation in proper way. Yoga can help you get a wonderful blood circulation which in turn provides glowing skin tone. Let us find out some of the Yoga poses in this article.
Yoga is not only the activity to make you stay fit, rather it also have its beauty benefits. The spiritual implication can also be depicted with the yoga poses. Several varieties of poses are meant for different purpose in Yoga. Some are good for keeping your physic fit, some are meant for losing weight whereas some are beneficial to make you stay beautiful. Yoga poses for glowing skin comes under the beauty poses. Let us find out some of such poses in this article.
Effective yoga poses for skin glow
Another name for Marichyasana is the ray of light. The particular pose effectively massages internal body organ of an individual and helps in detoxifying system. All the oxidants from your body is extracted through this Yoga pose. After detoxification you get a very attractive skin complexion. This also helps in relieving your from stress. It gives peaceful mind and makes skin happy.
Process to do it
- First of all you have to sit on a flat surface by keeping your spine straight and stretching legs straight.
- Now fold your right leg in such a way so that the knee is pointed towards the sky and your feet touches the ground.
- Now hold your left knee fold with your right arm with your face stretched facing back. Hold it in such a way that your leg presses your pelvis and touches the chest.
- Keep the left hand back with your right leg stretch and toe facing the sky.
- While doing this asana, you must breathe normally.
- Stay in this position for some time and rest. Again repeat it as per your convenience.
This is one of the basic and easy asanas of Yoga that can be adopted by any individuals. This particular Yoga pose is also prescribed by doctors for patients to stay healthy. Padma is a hindi term literal meaning of which is lotus. This is also a posture of meditation with your two legs crossed over one another. There is also a saying that, individual practicing this pose on a regular basis can get glow just like lotus petals. Along with being a post that helps in bringing glow to your skin, Padmasana also helps relaxing your mind and keeping you away from tension.
- Firstly you have to sit in a flat surface
- Your legs should be stretched and the spine should be erect
- Now make you two legs crossing each other such that the right leg overlapping over the left thigh and vice versa
- You have to cross the legs in such a way that your feet points upwards and the heels remain close to stomach
- Now keep your hands straight over your knees with mudra position
- While doing this pose you must be sure that your spine is erect and head stay straight
Dhanu means bow and the asana looks exactly like it. This is regarded as one of the effective way to get glowing and attractive skin tone. The Yoga pose is very attractive in providing wonderful blood circulation. The process of detoxification will be quite easy by using this particular Yoga pose. Since this provides a pressure over your abdominal portion, you can also get an enhancement in the digestive system. This is the way you can get enhanced complexion in an easy and effective way.
- Choose a flat surface with a towel or spread and lie flat such that your stomach touches the ground
- Now the next step is fold your knees naturally upward and stretch your hand in such a way that it touches your ankle
- Now hold your ankle with a grip and get your chest lift up
- You have to pull your leg and lift your chest in such a way that your entire body weight comes on your abdomen
- Now you must stretch your face such that you look straight. He best way will be smiling
- The next step will be breathing. You have to slowly breath in and breathe out by holding the same position
- It is better to hold breathe for 20 seconds and then relax
Sarvangasana is a pose where you hold your entire body straight upright with your legs up and toes pointing. Even this has been proved to be a wonderful remedy for getting beautiful and attractive skin tone. This asana can also help toning your entire body. This also allows you get improved blood circulation. Purification of blood is another benefit of this Yoga pose. If you have got wrinkles over your skin before age, this pose is very effective to remove such wrinkles by increasing the skin elasticity.
- Like other Yoga pose, you need to lie down on a flat surface with your back touching the ground
- Now slowly raise you’re both the legs up such that it faces the sky. Keep your legs perpendicular to the base
- Now use your hand and provide a support to your waist such that it is straighter with your legs getting longer. Now you have to keep the weight of your entire body through the shoulder blades.
- You have to do constant practice of this position such that you get a straight long posture. You need to hold the posture and count from 1 to 100.
Halasana (Plow pose)
According to the Sanskrit meaning Hal means plow. This is a pose meant for rejuvenation towards the mind and body. If you can practice pose regularly, you can get wonderful preparation of your mind and body. You need to follow the procedure of practicing the pose.
- You need to lie down on the floor with your hand and legs stretched and straight like a horizontal line
- Now lift your legs up to the sky by keeping your body till the waist intact. Make sure you inhale while doing this
- While doing the above step, you need to use your hands below your hips while lifting it and make your legs get a 90 degree.
- Now slowly bring your legs towards your head by bending it and making a 180 degree angle
- While doing the pose donot bend your knees
- You also need to realize that your back is perpendicular to ground
- You need to be in same position for sometime and slowly go back to the previous position where you were having a horizontal line. But while doing so, you need to exhale
Shirsasana (Head stand pose)
This is one among the yoga poses that requires good practice. Here you need to modify your body in such a way that it stands upside own. Yes, your head will be on grown and legs will be up. This increases the blood circulation and keeps your skin glowing.
- Lie down on the grown with your chest facing ground
- Now slowly lift your body from the middle by keeping both hands and legs on ground
- Slowly breathe in and lift your legs at the top with the hands kept folded and placed at the ground
- Now make your head touch the ground along with hand and get a straight lift to your legs.