The skin is the largest organ in the body. It is made up of two layers: dermis and epidermis. Epidermis is the outermost layer and it is not an easy task to maintain clear skin. It has to be protected from pimples, sun burns, aging and acne. Most people do not have a perfect skin, and to add to it, pollution, bad lifestyle choices, improper diet, lack of sleep stress etc.make things worse.
There are several creams and ace washes available in the market that promise to give a flawless skin, but that lasts only for a short while. It is essential to dig deep and improve the inner layer of the skin which is the dermis, in order to ensure a flawless and glowing outer skin
You must have used a lot of cosmetics and beauty products to get flawless skin. Although, are you aware of the fact that it is very easy to get flawless skin routinely? You can get flawless skin without even spending a penny if you try natural remedies. Flawless skin is the genuine ornament of attractiveness. Read on to know more about how to get flawless skin at home.
Who would not like to get flawless skin as all of us wish to stay beautiful? There as cases when a group of people win where as another group lose. Women especially the young girls are always keep getting flawless skin so that they can show it off to their friends and relatives. But, flawless skin can only be achieved if you go ahead with some beauty treatment.
You might be beautiful when you are young. But, if you don’t maintain it for a long time, there will be good chance that your skin tone might become unattractive. Let us find out some tips that will keep your skin well maintained.
Consuming right is very significant to have flawless skin. You should have a balanced diet to make certain that you have healthy skin. Including green and leafy vegetables, sprouts etc is a must to get flawless skin. It will prove beneficial if you consume raw vegetables like cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, beetroots etc on daily basis to get flawless skin. Consuming fruits furthermore help a allot to get flawless skin. Try to avoid consuming junk food and aerated beverages as much as likely. Consuming junk food and aerated beverages may result in a lot of skin problems.
Avoid oily and deep-fried food
Avoiding oily and fried food should be your mantra if you desire to get flawless and attractive skin. Oily and fried food results in skin difficulties like pimples. Oily and deep-fried food helps fight a lot of health disorders related to your skin. Thus, avert skin and health disorders by avoiding oily and deep-fried food.
Drink a lot of water and fresh fruit juice
Consuming lot of water assists to cleanse your body by flushing out all the toxic substances. As such it helps making skin clear and flawless. Along with water you should furthermore try to consume fresh fruit juice to improve the condition of your skin. To get best outcomes, try consuming at least 3 to 4 glasses of water early in the morning as soon as you get up. Drinking at least 1.5 liters of water each day assists a lot to get flawless and beautiful skin.
Avoid using cosmetics
Cosmetics make your skin look beautiful. Although, the consequences of cosmetics are provisional and overuse of cosmetics can make your skin dull. So try to use herbal goods rather than harmful cosmetics to avoid skin ailments.
Here are some remedies which you can try to get flawless and beautiful skin
- Massage your face with papaya pulp at least once a month. It will help you to get glowing and flawless skin.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice extract and blend it with honey. Apply this mixture on your face and try to massage for couple of minutes. Such massage will help to cleanse your skin.
- Use curd to massage your face if you have very dry skin. It will work as remedy for bleaching skin. Avoid using curd if your skin is very oily.
- Try to clean your face every time your are back home. It is necessary to clean face thrice a day to keep your skin germ free.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder in a glass of milk and have it everyday. You can also apply turmeric powder, blended with sandalwood powder and milk on you face to prevent skin problems and get flawless skin.
- Take bath with neem water regularly for fighting with skin problems like pimples and acne.
- Apply cucumber juice frequently to treat dark spots on your face.
Home remedies for flawless skin
- Sugar acts as a good exfoliator for the skin. Rub a mixture of sugar and water gently on the face for 3-4 minutes and then wash it off with water. It cleans the skin and leaves it glowing and youthful.
- Raw potato is a natural home remedy for obtaining a glowing, fair and flawless skin by reducing pigmentation and removing scars. It also helps in reducing sunburn and tan. Apply the juice of a raw potato on the face and leave it to dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Honey helps the skin to glow and makes it flawless in a short period of time. Make a thick paste of honey and cinnamon powder and apply it on the face .Leave it for fifteen minutes and then clean the face with lukewarm water.
- Aloe vera gel leaves the skin flawless and reduces dark spots and scars. Extract the gel from the aloe Vera plant and apply it directly on the face.
- Paste of tomato juice, curd and oatmeal – Regular use of this paste helps in brightening the skin and in reducing dark spots, scars, and blemishes. Mix tomato juice, curd, and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and wash it after fifteen minutes.
- Sandalwood paste – Rub a stick of sandalwood along with some rose water on a stone. Apply on face and leave it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Use of sandalwood stick is more beneficial than sandalwood powder
- Papaya is one of the best natural remedies for flawless skin and glowing skin .Rub a pulp of papaya for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off with cold water at least once a week.
- Tomato acts as a sunscreen and also has anti-aging properties. It also helps to get rid of open pores and pimples. Lycopene is the anti-oxidant in tomatoes that help in achieving a clear and flawless skin. They are beneficial on eating as well as by applying a paste of tomatoes on the skin.
Daily beauty routine
- Include milk and some dairy products in the daily diet. Consumption of cold milk at night is found to be good for the skin.
- A healthy diet containing Vitamin C obtained from red and yellow vegetables and dark colored leafy vegetables, fruits are helpful in whitening the skin. Soybean milk and tofu are also good for the skin.
- Always wash face and hands with a natural cleanser on entering the house from outside. It helps to get rid of the dust and dirt collected outdoors.
- Develop a routine to use a homemade face pack once a week.
- Sleep is the foremost necessity to achieve a flawless and glowing skin. The body gets into a repair mode during sleep and rejuvenates the skin cells. Hair should be tied back during sleep as the residue of the hair oils can clog the skin pores and lead to blackheads and dull skin. Lack of sleep leads to the formation of dark circles, saggy, skin and dull complexion
It is essential to remember that the body needs regular care to remain healthy and so does the facial skin to remain glowing and flawless. People hardly find any time to take care of themselves. There are several excuses like house work, office work, helping and looking after kids and social engagements are some excuses for neglecting one’s self. One must allocate few minutes for a daily beauty routine with natural remedies to get that beautiful youthful skin.
Home remedies for flawless skin
You must get egg at home as it is quite easy to make egg curry more than the fish or chicken curries. You can now take an egg from the refrigerator let it stay and develop the room temperature. Then break it and separate the white portion from yolk. Now whip the egg whites in such a way till it becomes foamy in appearance. Now apply it over your face and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Then wash with mild face wash. You get tighten and attractive skin.
You must be aware of the facial acts. Yes, it is done in professional salon which helps in making your skin tight, keep glowing and clear. Now, you also need to do it once in a month to get flawless skin. The cream massage is a wonderful part that helps in getting a wonderful blood circulation on the face. It will improve your skin tone and make it stay attractive.
One of the reasons of not getting attractive skin tone is healthy foods. Some people have the habit of consuming junk and oily food recklessly. But, that vigorously affect your skin. It is always better to consume healthy food mostly in boiled food with all types of healthy nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, protein etc. This is an important step to reduce dull skin and get back beautiful flawless skin.