Chubby cheeks can give you a fuller face which can significantly add to the way your face looks. If you have a problem of sagging skin, fuller cheeks can actually cure them and help in giving a more youthful appearance. At younger age face looks naturally fuller due to the presence of subcutaneous fat along the cheeks. With age, the subcutaneous fat is lost giving an older appearance.
If you are trying to get some fat on your cheeks that does not necessarily mean piling up extra fat on your body and face. You can get voluptuous cheeks by following some effective ways and a proper diet. Chubby cheeks can give your facial features better prominence; hence if you are looking out for adding some fat on your cheeks without going under the knife or adding facial fillers, here is the natural ways that can help you to get chubby cheeks in just a single week.
Before we start with the natural ways to get chubby cheeks, it should be mentioned that a carbohydrate rich diet with adequate amount of other essential nutrients can actually help you to get healthy skin and fuller cheeks naturally. In fact, it is a precondition that enhances the effectiveness of all the other processes of getting fuller cheeks quickly.
Include higher amount of rice and bread along with leafy vegetables, fruits and dietary fibers in your daily diet; stop smoking and drinking and take adequate amount of water daily; do the exercises mentioned and follow any or a combination of the below mentioned messaging ways for getting plump cheeks in a week.
Yoga for fuller cheeks
Facial Yoga can help you not only to get plumper cheeks but also to erase wrinkles and fine lines that might be making you look older than your age. Follow the below mentioned steps to have chubby cheeks
- Place your index fingers on the apex of your cheek bone and massage the skin of the place with soft circular movement for 1 minute.
- Now move the fingers inwards and place them just beside your nostrils. Massage the skin of the place lightly with soft circular motion for 1 minute.
- Pull the fingers to the jaw hinges and massage the skin of the place with the tips of your fingers in slow circular motion.
You should repeat this yoga for at least 4 times a day to get quick results.
Exercises for chubby cheeks
- Sit straight on a chair and relax the muscles of your face. Now open your mouth as if you are talking with someone. Now pull both the lips inwards and the corner of your mouth outwards. Try to stretch the corners of your lips as wide as possible. Now hold the face for a minute and relax. While holding the face you should feel that the muscles of your cheek area are being stretched. Repeat the process in a set of 3 for 3 times a day.
- Take a deep breath through your mouth and hold the air in your mouth by closing your lips but do not gulp the air down. Hold the air and feel the tension on your cheek muscles for 40-50 seconds and then blow away the air slowly through your lips. You should repeat this in a set of 3 at least for 3 times a day. Alternatively, blowing out a balloon can be as well effective, as it stretches the muscles of the face and cheek.
- Smile wide and hold the muscles of your face that tightens with smiling with the help of your palms. Press your hands lightly on these muscles, hold the face for 5 seconds and then relax. You should perform this exercise in a set of 3 at least for 3 times a day to get fuller cheeks.
- Close your lips tight and smile, pulling the outer corners of your lips as wide as possible. Now hold the tension as you reach the widest range for 10 seconds and then start contracting the outer corners of your lips, pulling them close as far as possible. It completes one set. Do 3 sets of this exercise for over 2 times a day.
Aloe Vera for fuller cheeks
Take some Aloe Vera gel and apply it directly to your cheeks. Rub the gel on your skin in light circular motion using your fingertips. Continue messaging for around 20-30 minutes. You should repeat the process at least 2-3 times each day to get fuller cheeks in a week.
Apple Paste for plump cheeks
Apple comes with natural ingredients that can help you to have chubby cheeks in a week. Take 1 slice of fresh apple and smash it in a grinder. You should make a smooth paste without any bigger particles. Now apply this pack onto your cheeks. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with normal water. Apple is rich in nutrients and you can use this apple pack on your whole face as well.
Fenugreek pack for chubby cheeks
Fenugreek is a nutrient rich seed that can help you to get firm and fuller cheeks. It supplies anti-oxidants and vitamins to the skin helping in recovering from wrinkles and sagged skin. Soak 1 tablespoon of Fenugreek seeds in fresh water overnight. In the morning make a fine paste with the seeds and apply it to your cheeks. Keep the pack until it gets dry and then wash off with plain water.
Rose water and glycerin for chubby cheeks
Glycerin is rich in moisture and it has the capacity to tighten skin naturally. Mix 4-5 drops of glycerin with 2 drops of rose water and apply the mixture to the skin of your cheeks. You can also massage in the mixture lightly with your fingertips. Leave the mixture on at least for an hour and then clean off the extra glycerin with the help of a clean cotton ball.
Olive oil for plum cheeks
Take 4-5 drops of olive oil and simply massage the oil into the skin of your cheek area. Continue the messaging for 5 minutes then leave for another 30 minutes. Dab the extra oil from your skin with clean cotton and wash off with water. Olive oil is rich with skin friendly nutrients and can be helpful to get fuller and wrinkle free cheeks. Repeat the process twice daily to get the best results.
Shea butter for fuller cheeks
Shea butter has high fatty acid content along with vitamin E which helps in tightening of the skin and also keeps your skin moisturized. Shea butter can be very effective for getting fuller cheeks as well due to their high fatty acid content. Rub some shea butter directly onto the skin of your cheeks in an upward motion with light hands. Continue messaging for at least 5-8 minutes and then leave it on for 30 minutes before taking off the excess butter with the help of clean cotton.
If you are trying to get fuller cheeks quickly, blowing balloons can be of good help. As you blow into a balloon the muscles of the cheeks are stretched and it might help in plumping the cheeks quickly. Blow into a balloon and hold your cheeks in the air-full position for 1 minute before releasing the air. Do it for 8-10 times at one sitting, once in the morning and once during the night.
Honey and milk for chubby cheeks
Both honey and milk are great for skin and they help in plumping the skin by providing ample nourishment. To get chubby cheeks quickly, massaging honey and milk on the cheeks regularly can be effective. Take 4 spoons of cold milk and add 1 spoon of pure honey to it. Mix the two well and use this mixture for massaging your cheeks in a light circular motion. Leave it on for some time before washing off with water. Repeat twice daily for best results.
Coconut Oil massage
Coconut oil is the other thing that can be useful to give your cheeks a plumped up look quickly. Coconut oil has small chain fatty acids that are easily absorbed into the skin. Use warm but not hot extra virgin coconut oil to massage your cheeks daily in the morning and night. You might start seeing results within a week or two. Do not forget to use a good face wash after 30 minutes of massaging your cheeks with coconut oil.
Milk cream for fuller cheeks
The fresh cream of milk can do wonders in plumping your cheeks. You can massage your skin with it every morning and night and also include it in your daily diet to get fuller cheeks and that natural glow. You can also add freshly prepared papaya paste with the milk cream for massaging on the cheeks. After massaging let the pack set for some time before washing off.