Chubby cheeks can give you a fuller face which can significantly add to the way your face looks. If you have a problem of sagging skin, fuller cheeks can actually cure them and help in giving a more youthful appearance. At younger age face looks naturally fuller due to the presence of subcutaneous fat along the cheeks. With age, the subcutaneous fat is lost giving an older appearance.
How to get Chubby Cheeks
1Nuts and seeds
The fats present in nuts and seeds are beneficial for youthful skin when consumed of regular basis.
2Use a shea butter and sugar scrub
Add ¾ cup of sugar to 1 cup melted shea butter and combine well. Freeze this mixture until solid. Clean your face with warm water and rub the solid onto the skin. Let it stay for 5 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Massage your skin gently in circular rotations and don’t forget to pat your skin dry with a face towel after rinse.
- Shea butter fills your skin with healthy fat and makes your skin flexible, smooth and fuller.
- Sugar acts as an excellent exfoliator that scrubs off the dead skin that makes your face dull and sick.
3Eat Healthy Foods
Foods that contain antioxidants, vitamins and minerals contribute towards healthy body and fluffy cheeks. Some of the foods that can add fat to your cheeks are nuts, honey, carrots, oats, seeds, apple, avocado, milk etc.
If your cheeks are not responding to natural food nutrients, it is better to consider consuming additional supplements available in the market. Seek advice from a doctor to know which supplement will be good for your body. Consuming supplements will hasten weight gain process and hence fill your cheek skin with healthy fat.
5Make-up with Luminous Powder
If you’re eager to get a chubby fuller look for any special occasion, you can opt for luminous powder makeup. Start this makeup by applying the luminous powder on your cheekbones. Further, use a smooth makeup brush to spread the powder evenly on cheeks running to the eyebrow lines. This makeup will give your cheeks a beautiful gaze and make them look chubby and youthful.
- Don’t use small makeup brushes, paper towels and cotton balls for this makeup routine as it could make your face look cakey and unreal.
The first step towards owning fuller cheeks is to eat healthy. One if the most recommended fruit for chubby cheeks diet is avocado. So consume it everyday to gain healthy skin.
- Expand your cheek muscles by lifting them, while smiling with your lips pressing them together. Place your forefingers of both hands on the either sides of the mouth running them upwards to lift the cheeks up. Maintain this position for 15-20 seconds.
- Fill the maximum amount of air in your mouth, so that your cheeks expand tightly. Stay in the position for 45 seconds and blow out the air slowly.
- Make a O with your mouth open and smile. Use your fingers to move your cheeks up and down for 30 seconds.
- Do 5-10 sets of these exercises everyday to make your cheeks chubbier.
Precautions You Need To Consider
- Replace your cooking oil with olive oil to make your cheeks bright and healthy.
- Minimize consumption of turmeric rich foods in your diet.
- Add pistachios, cashews an almonds into your daily diet to increase healthy fat in the body.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Opt for sunscreen lotions to avoid UV rays harm to skin.
- Quit bad habits like smoking, alcohol consumption and drug addiction to stay healthy and look healthy.
Tips to get chubby cheeks within a week
7Drink plenty of water
It is the simplest way to get chubby cheeks. 8 glasses of water are highly recommended for a healthy body as well as chubby cheeks.
It is necessary to our cheeks moisturize enough if you want to possess chubby cheeks. You should also include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. And the most important is to intake more liquid that you can take with your meals.
8Drink milk daily
Milk is rich in protein, calcium, vitamins, and minerals that are essential to keep skin healthy and glowing. The habit of drinking milk daily helps you to keep your skin nourished as well as moisturised while promoting the chubby cheeks.
9Massage with milk
Drinking milk is a very good habit to keep ourselves healthy and to get the chubby cheeks. Do you know you can get chubby cheeks soon with milk massage on your face? YES, it’s true.
You can get double benefits of milk when it comes to getting chubby cheeks. Just you need to massage your face with cold milk. Continue this process gently for next 15-18 minutes. After massaging gently leave it for 5 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water. Repeat it daily to get fuller cheeks.
10Indulge in carb rich diet
Carbohydrates rich diet is often called as the luxury diet because it doesn’t make you look bulging fat but gives a healthy glow to your skin while adding a few good layers on your cheeks.
Indulge in a diet full of cream, pasta, butter, rice and bread. This diet will ensure that your body is gaining some extra energy without any weight gain. How awesome, isn’t? So, order your favourite white sauce pasta with a side of garlic bread and relish your dinner with an aim to get those bubbly cheeks in a week.
11Pinch your cheek
Don’t believe us? Well, we always watch those cute girls with fuller cheeks being pinched on their cheeks by friends and relatives and often wonder why aren’t you blessed with the same cuteness, right? Here, you go. Pinching cheeks helps to grow fuller and plumper cheeks and also adds brightness to your skin, so don’t you wait for somebody, do it yourself! In a week’s time, you will be blessed with goddamn rosy cheeks.
If you are trying to get fuller cheeks quickly, blowing balloons can be of good help. As you blow into a balloon the muscles of the cheeks are stretched and it might help in plumping the cheeks quickly. Blow into a balloon and hold your cheeks in the air-full position for 1 minute before releasing the air. Do it for 8-10 times at one sitting, once in the morning and once during the night.
13Moisturize your cheeks
Supple soft skin with healthy shine is only maintained by a well-balanced diet and skin care routine. So, if you skip either, results will not be positive. Get your cheeks on fleek by moisturising it regularly with natural ingredients like almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, rose water.
You can also follow this habit every time before hitting the bed at night to give your cheeks a soft cushiony glow and pillow to sleep and repair the cells thereof.
14Ditch bad habits
In today’s time, women are exposed to all things harmful which are apparently so cool amongst millennial. However, we forget the very essence of the nature of our skin and hair that are largely dependent and incumbent on our lifestyle choices. So, ditch that drink and smoking cigarette instead indulge in yoga and exercise eat healthy balanced diet to stay fit and stay gorgeous.
In a quest to look extraordinary everyday, women slather their skin with layers of makeup and chemical substances which in turn lead to bacterial breeding ground when not wiped away before sleeping at night. This can further damage the overall look and affect your skin including cheeks. So, remember to wash your face generously and swipe away the makeup before you pass out.
Apple comes with natural ingredients that can help you to have chubby cheeks in a week. Take 1 slice of fresh apple and smash it in a grinder.
You should make a smooth paste without any bigger particles. Now apply this pack onto your cheeks. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with normal water. Apple is rich in nutrients and you can use this apple pack on your whole face as well.
Fenugreek is a nutrient rich seed that can help you to get firm and fuller cheeks. It supplies antioxidants and vitamins to the skin helping in recovering from wrinkles and sagged skin. Soak 1 tablespoon of Fenugreek seeds in fresh water overnight. In the morning make a fine paste with the seeds and apply it to your cheeks. Keep the pack until it gets dry and then wash off with plain water.
Shea butter has high fatty acid content along with vitamin E which helps in tightening of the skin and also keeps your skin moisturised. Shea butter can be very effective for getting fuller cheeks as well due to their high fatty acid content.
Rub some shea butter directly onto the skin of your cheeks in an upward motion with light hands. Continue messaging for at least 5-8 minutes and then leave it on for 30 minutes before taking off the excess butter with the help of clean cotton.
19Honey and milk
Both honey and milk are great for skin and they help in plumping the skin by providing ample nourishment. To get chubby cheeks quickly, massaging honey and milk on the cheeks regularly can be effective.
Take 4 spoons of cold milk and add 1 spoon of pure honey to it. Mix the two well and use this mixture for massaging your cheeks in a light circular motion. Leave it on for some time before washing off with water. Repeat twice daily for best results.
20Massage using Essential oils
Essential oils are exotic in nature and are infused with certain qualities that are significant to promote healthy skin and sheer brilliance of your cheeks.
So, add that glow by applying lavender essential oil coupled with ylang and geranium oil for amazing results. In case you don’t find them easily, you can resort to oils like olive, almond, coconut, or even avocado.
Coconut / Olive oil is the other thing that can be useful to give your cheeks a plumped up look quickly.
Coconut / Olive oil has small chain fatty acids that are easily absorbed into the skin. Use warm but not hot extra virgin coconut oil to massage your cheeks daily in the morning and night.
You might start seeing results within a week or two. Do not forget to use a good face wash after 30 minutes of massaging your cheeks with coconut oil.
Yoga for fuller cheeks
Facial Yoga can help you not only to get plumper cheeks but also to erase wrinkles and fine lines that might be making you look older than your age. Follow the below mentioned steps to have chubby cheeks
- Place your index fingers on the apex of your cheek bone and massage the skin of the place with soft circular movement for 1 minute.
- Now move the fingers inwards and place them just beside your nostrils. Massage the skin of the place lightly with soft circular motion for 1 minute.
- Pull the fingers to the jaw hinges and massage the skin of the place with the tips of your fingers in slow circular motion.
You should repeat this yoga for at least 4 times a day to get quick results.
Exercises for chubby cheeks
- Sit straight on a chair and relax the muscles of your face. Now open your mouth as if you are talking with someone. Now pull both the lips inwards and the corner of your mouth outwards. Try to stretch the corners of your lips as wide as possible. Now hold the face for a minute and relax. While holding the face you should feel that the muscles of your cheek area are being stretched. Repeat the process in a set of 3 for 3 times a day.
- Take a deep breath through your mouth and hold the air in your mouth by closing your lips but do not gulp the air down. Hold the air and feel the tension on your cheek muscles for 40-50 seconds and then blow away the air slowly through your lips. You should repeat this in a set of 3 at least for 3 times a day. Alternatively, blowing out a balloon can be as well effective, as it stretches the muscles of the face and cheek.
- Smile wide and hold the muscles of your face that tightens with smiling with the help of your palms. Press your hands lightly on these muscles, hold the face for 5 seconds and then relax. You should perform this exercise in a set of 3 at least for 3 times a day to get fuller cheeks.
- Close your lips tight and smile, pulling the outer corners of your lips as wide as possible. Now hold the tension as you reach the widest range for 10 seconds and then start contracting the outer corners of your lips, pulling them close as far as possible. It completes one set. Do 3 sets of this exercise for over 2 times a day.
Causes Of Thin Cheeks
The main causes of thin cheeks are hidden in your everyday routine, one most accurate cause is lack of subcutaneous fat in the cheek region. Here are some underlying causes for your fatless cheeks:
A. Ageing Phenomenon
Ageing is a inevitable fact of one’s life which cannot be reversed, but you could still look young by taming your skin to glow naturally.
Even though Skin ageing can be hidden by regular care, few people suffer from premature ageing that would make their skin look old, wrinkled and loose. In this case, the fat cells in the skin are inadequate to fill up the cheek region that makes the cheeks naturally thin and dull.
B. Weight Loss Abruptly
Too many weight loss programs have created a wrong notion in people, which is depriving their body from essential nutrients to lose weight. Lack of nutrient-rich food on your plate can lead to unhealthy thin cheeks and reduce vitality.
C. Modesty Is Not Regulated
One should know when to take break because anything done too much is bad for health. Overstress overwork can drain your strength and fat. Also, proper sleep routine in a key to good skin and overall health. Lack of sleep makes you weak and your cheek skin ends up looking sick and thin.
It is true that you should eat fat-rich foods to get chubby cheeks but consuming too much fat foods can make your cheeks too heavy and ugly. So it is recommended that you stop uncontrolled eating and choose a good diet by consulting a nutritionist.
E. Genetic Factors
Do your parents have thin cheeky skin? You are likely to have the same cheeks! If your cheeks are from genetic factors, it is difficult to reform them to fat cheeks.
If you are trying to get some fat on your cheeks that does not necessarily mean piling up extra fat on your body and face. You can get voluptuous cheeks by following some effective ways and a proper diet.
Chubby cheeks can give your facial features better prominence; hence if you are looking out for adding some fat on your cheeks without going under the knife or adding facial fillers, here is the natural ways that can help you to get chubby cheeks in just a single week.
Before we start with the natural ways to get chubby cheeks, it should be mentioned that a carbohydrate rich diet with adequate amount of other essential nutrients can actually help you to get healthy skin and fuller cheeks naturally.
In fact, it is a precondition that enhances the effectiveness of all the other processes of getting fuller cheeks quickly.
Include higher amount of rice and bread along with leafy vegetables, fruits and dietary fibers in your daily diet; stop smoking and drinking and take adequate amount of water daily;
do the exercises mentioned and follow any or a combination of the below mentioned messaging ways for getting plump cheeks in a week.
Include nutrient-rich & healthy fat foods like nuts, apples, honey, milk, dark chocolate & carrots in your regular diet for bubby cheeks without gaining weight.
Natural oils are known to be effective in making your skin supple. However, it is essential to rinse your face with lukewarm water or gentle face-wash after the massage.
Indulge in carb-rich foods like rice, butter, pasta, bread to gain extra energy and make your skin healthy without gaining unnecessary fats.
Yes, facial exercises help in improving blood circulation while rejuvenating your skin with more collagen production.
These natural remedies are known to be effective. You can see the expected results over time.
Yes. Sprouted nuts are a rich source of vitamins, carbohydrates, anti-aging properties and vita proteins. Intake nuts in breakfast boost your skin and help to provide chubby cheeks. So include 4-5 sprouted nuts in your regular meals.
It is always good to include some avocados in your regular diet. It is rich in natural properties that induce healthy skin and provides you a chubby cheek. It aids in promoting your metabolism and enhance your rich diet.
It is an essential need to have a clear and well-maintained skin. A well chubby skin needs plenty of moisturizer for the skin. Moisturizers help to keep your skin supple and soft from further damage, drying and shrinking. Cleaning and moisturizing your skin before going to bed give you a soft glow.
Yes. If you want a chubby and fuller cheek, then pinch your cheeks. It helps to grow plumper cheeks and enhances brightness to your skin. Practice it for a week. Within a week, you will get a goddamn and rosy cheeks.