Today there are loads of products that are inundating the market. But all these can be heavy on ones pocket. The question here is why do we we have to shell so much on a chemical based product that will do harm then any good to our skin? And most importantly why do we have to spend money on something that can be found in your kitchen shelves?
Yes, it is very much to prepare your own facial toners using ingredients available in your kitchen that to without spending money. Below mentioned are the best 10 homemade facial toners:
The ideal 10 natural toners for all skin type:
- Mix white vinegar & water in equal proportions. Whenever needed take a cotton pad, dip it in the solution and wipe the face and neck with the homemade facial toner. This is one among the best skin toner.
- Add a pinch of camphor in a bottle of rose water & use it as a facial toner. Dip a cotton pad in the solution and cleanse your face about 3-4 times a day, with this toner.
- Apply lemon juice on your face leave it for 10 minute then wash it off with normal water. This is among the fastest as well as easiest solutions for facial care.
- Take 4 tbsp of rose water, add 1/3 tsp alum and 100gm glycerin. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for 10 mins and wash with warm water.
- Grate a fresh cucumber, add 1/2 cup of curd in it and mix it well. Apply it your face and neck, leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash it off sing normal water.
- Blend one apple with 1 tsp honey and make it into a thick paste. Apply this remedy on your face and neck the face, leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash it off with normal water. Try this mask to acquire fresh & glowing skin every day.
- Steam one chamomile herbal tea bag in 100ml water for 5 minute. Apply the water on the face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
- First clean the face with any homemade cleanser and then apply ovum white on your face. Leave it for 15 minute then wash it off with cold water. You can use face scrub if required.
- A combination of 1/4 tsp vegetable essential oil, 1/4 tsp lemon juice & 1 tsp honey works perfectly as a facial toner. Mix all of the ingredients well, apply this mixture on your face. Leave it for 10 minute & wash off with lukewarm water. Try this toner to acquire radiant and youthful skin.
- Take 1 tsp milk, add 1 tsp honey & 1 complete egg to it. Mix all the ingredients together and apply it on your face. Leave it for to 10 to 15 minute then wash it off with cold water.
If your skin is sensitive to any of the above component please stop using that ingredient/remedy.