How to get glowing skin instantly? Proper skin care must have three important steps. First of all you need to clean your skin by using a cleanser. The next step will be tonner and the last one is moisturizing. Even if there are thousands of such products that make these three steps really effective, you must try out the natural home remedies.
Some people skip the step of toning and concentrate on only cleaning and moisturizing. But, it is quite important to note that even toning is equally important in this regard. The closed pores of your skin open up with toning. This will help the moisturizers to get inside your skin layer effectively and give rise to moisturized, fine and supple skin tone.
Today there are loads of products that are inundating the market. But all these can be heavy on ones pocket. The question here is why do we we have to shell so much on a chemical based product that will do harm then any good to our skin? And most importantly why do we have to spend money on something that can be found in your kitchen shelves?
Yes, it is very much to prepare your own facial toners using ingredients available in your kitchen that to without spending money. Below mentioned are the best 10 homemade facial toners for perfect glowing skin.
The ideal 10 natural toners for all skin type
- Best natural skin toner for glowing skin. Mix white vinegar & water in equal proportions. Whenever needed take a cotton pad, dip it in the solution and wipe the face and neck with the homemade facial toner. This is one among the best skin toner.
- Homemade facial natural skin toner for glowing skin. Add a pinch of camphor in a bottle of rose water & use it as a facial toner. Dip a cotton pad in the solution and cleanse your face about 3-4 times a day, with this toner.
- Skin toner for all skin types. Apply lemon juice on your face leave it for 10 minutes then wash it off with normal water. This is among the fastest as well as easiest solutions for facial care.
- How to prepare natural skin toners for glowing skin at home? Take 4 tbsp of rose water, add 1/3 tsp alum and 100gm glycerin. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for 10 mins and wash with warm water.
- Homemade skin toner for glowing skin. Grate a fresh cucumber, add 1/2 cup of curd in it and mix it well. Apply it your face and neck, leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash it off sing normal water.
- Best natural home toners for all skin types. Blend one apple with 1 tsp honey and make it into a thick paste. Apply this remedy on your face and neck the face, leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash it off with normal water. Try this mask to acquire fresh & glowing skin everyday.
- Natural homemade skin toners for brighter and glowing skin. Steam one chamomile herbal tea bag in 100ml water for 5 minute. Apply the water on the face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
- Best toners for fresh glowing skin. First clean the face with any homemade cleanser and then apply ovum white on your face. Leave it for 15 minute then wash it off with cold water. You can use face scrub if required.
- Homemade skin toners for all skin types. A combination of 1/4 tsp vegetable essential oil, 1/4 tsp lemon juice & 1 tsp honey works perfectly as a facial toner. Mix all of the ingredients well, apply this mixture on your face. Leave it for 10 minute & wash off with lukewarm water. Try this toner to acquire radiant and youthful skin.
- Simple home remedy for glowing skin. Take 1 tsp milk, add 1 tsp honey & 1 complete egg to it. Mix all the ingredients together and apply it on your face. Leave it for to 10 to 15 minute then wash it off with cold water.
If your skin is sensitive to any of the above component please stop using that ingredient/remedy.
Some more home remedies for glowing skin
You must include skin toning routine on a regular basis if you really wish to make your skin healthy and attractive. Toning will be much more important if you have an oily skin. Excess oil on the surface of your skin will be very harmful as this can rise to pimples and acne. Toning helps in removing excess oil from your skin layer. Some effective home remedies are as follows:
Salt and essential oil skin toner to brighten dull skin
Best facial toner and skin toner at home. Just find out what kind of essential oils are there with you handy. Just keep all the essential oils in one place. Take a 100 ml of witch hazel and mix 2 teaspoon of salt in it. You might have heard the name of witch hazel for the first time. It is quite natural not to get it handy. But, water must be very well available with you. After getting the solution, you can also add few drops of lemon juice in it. Now, mix all the ingredients well and store it in a bottle. You can use this solution everyday in the morning when you have got up and cleaned your face with a cleanser.
Mint skin toner for brighter and glowing skin
Mint is a natural skin toner for brighter and glowing skin. In order to get a mint skin toner naturally, you need to boil 2 handfuls of mint leaves in water. After it is boiled, you need to add ½ teaspoon of alum as well. Now, you need to strain this mixture and get it cooled down. This is now a mint toner which can be easily stored in a refrigerator for a future use. Whenever you wish to use it, it can be easily used by combining 2-3 drops of it with a cup of distilled water. If you can apply this with a cotton ball over your face, toning can be effectively done.
Peppermint tea facial toner to clear oily skin
Best benefits of peppermint tea facial toner. You must have peppermint tea bags at home. If you don’t have it, its time to purchase the same from reputed departmental store. You need to soak a peppermint tea bag in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Once you can get the flavor, just take the tea bag out and add few drop of lemon juice in it. This can be a wonderful tonner once it is cool. You can store it and use on a regular basis.
Apple and honey skin toner for acne prone skin
Apple and honey facial toner for glowing skin. If you want to make toner out of apple, take a medium sized apple and cut it into pieces. Even blend it well after adding honey to the same. Once the toner is formed, you need to apply it over your face and neck. You also need to leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse it completely. This toner mask can be used everyday in order to get a glowing and clear skin.
Tomato and honey homemade skin toner for glowing skin
Tomato and honey homemade skin toner. Tomato has proved to be a wonderful element for radiant and glowing skin. Blend the tomato and extract juice out of it. Now get organic honey and combine it with tomato. These two natural ingredients must be combined together to make a fine paste. Apply it on your face and keep it for a period of 10 to 15 minutes at a stretch. You need to rinse it off with plain water once the time is over. If you have oily skin, this can be proved to be one of the most effective natural skin toner.
Aloe vera skin toner for clean skin
How to prepare skin toner at home for clean skin? You can now squeeze the gel out of aloe Vera leaf apply it over your face and neck in a consistent way. Along with being a toner, it is also an effective antiseptic element