Women with excess facial hair are often considered unattractive as facial hair is not considered as a good sign of femininity. Getting rid of this facial hair through constant bleaching and waxing can be very difficult especially if you have sensitive.
However the below mentioned unbelievably easy ways to lighten facial hair without bleach can help you a lot!
Gram flour and milk
Gram flour is one of oldest ingredients used to lighten skin tone and facial hair. It not only lightens skin tone but also helps in getting rid of facial hair after regular application.
- 2 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- To make this pack mix 2-tablespoon gram flour, 1-tablespoon milk and ½-teaspoon turmeric powder and make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and scrub off with a damp cloth once is completely dried.
- Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week.
Radish and lemon juice
Radish is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants while lemon is a natural bleaching agent.
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- One peeled radish
- Add ½-teaspoon lemon juice to a paste of one peeled radish and mix it well.
- Apply the thick paste on your face and wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Do it 1-2 times a week.
Banana and oats
The mixture of these two ingredients contains several effective hair lighting elements.
- 1 banana
- Take a handful of oatmeal, mix it with one ripe banana, rub it in circular motion for 5-8 minutes, and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy 1-2 times a week.
Tomatoes have natural acids and act as a natural bleaching agent, which aids in lightning unsightly hair.
- Rub a sliced tomato all over your face for 5 minutes and leave the juice to dry on your face for another 5 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week for best results.
Egg white and corn flour
Apart from icing the cake, egg whites are also great for facial hair lightening.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon sugar powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Mix 2 egg whites with one teaspoon powdered sugar and 1-tablespoon corn flour and make a fine paste.
- Spread it evenly on your face and rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- To make the most out of this pack apply it at least twice a week.
Black tea and lemon juice
- Lemon juice
- Black tea
- Mixing lemon with black tea not only lightens facial hair but it also bleaches your skin naturally.
- Just boil some black tea, add a few drops of lemon juice to it, and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now apply it all over your face with the help of a cotton ball and rinse with tepid water after drying.
- Do it 1-2 times a week.
Milk and papaya
Papaya contains natural enzymes which are quite beneficial in facial hair lightening.
- To make this pack mix Papaya and milk in the ratio of 2:1.
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave it untouched for 20-22 minutes.
- To take off this mixture scrub it gently all over your face and rinse off with wet soft sponge.
- You can use this remedy 2-3 times a week.
Baking soda and coffee
Baking soda contains bleaching agents which coffee exfoliates your skin resulting in light facial hair.
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- In a bowl mix 1-tablespoon coffee powder, 1-tablespoon baking soda and add a few drops of water to it.
- Mix it thoroughly and apply it on your face.
- Remove it with a wet towel after 6-7 minutes.
- Do it once a week.
Orange peel powder and sandalwood powder
Orange peel powder contains citric acid and skin exfoliating elements while sandalwood powder is an effective lighting agent.
- 2 tablespoons orange peel powder
- 2 tablespoons sandalwood powder
- Few drops of rosewater
- Combine two tablespoons of both the powders and add a few drops of rosewater to it until you get a lump free paste.
- Apply the mixture on clean face and wash off with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Follow it twice a week of effective results.
White lentils not only lighten your facial hair but also help you to get rid of it permanently.
- 2 tablespoons ground white lentils
- Take 2 tablespoons of ground white lentils powder and add a few drops of water to it.
- Mix well and apply it on your face.
- Wash off with tepid water after the mixture is completely dried.
- Repeat this procedure 1-2 times a week.