Do you dream about owning a slender body? Have you been wondering how celebrities manage to be in perfect shape? A close look at their daily routine and you will find the answer you are hunting for. Zero size or a super-toned figure cannot be achieved by dreaming but with a consistent workout plan and a healthy diet.
Kareena Kapoor or Kareena Kapoor Khan is Bollywood’s most proficient and sweltering celebrity who is famous for her zero figure and even after her pregnancy period, she has been successful in retaining it. The actress is much disciplined and dedicated to her diet and workout plans to achieve this mystical body type.
Some diet tips and weight loss tricks that Kareena Kapoor swears by
Kareena Kapoor has been prescribed with a healthy diet schedule from Rutuja Diwekar. Kareena Kapoor is much determined in following her diet schedule but can’t resist herself from eating cheese. Her diet chart is as follows:
- Breakfast: She eats slices of bread, cheese in a limited amount, muesli or even paranthas with milk or/and soya milk.
- Lunch: Her lunch consists of meals with an adequate amount of green salads, dal, and chapatis, accompanied by a bowl of soup.
- Dinner: For dinner, it’s either dal and chapatis or a simple vegetable soup.
- Kareena Kapoor prefers to eat a meal after every 3 hours as it helps to boost metabolism which indeed proves to be better for weight loss. As for snacks, she likes to eat just fruits with low sugar content. She also has protein shakes and drinks about six to eight glasses of boiled water daily which is again a scientifically proven method for weight loss.
- Kareena Kapoor advocates that all women should be aware of one crucial thing. She says that pregnancy can make you lose quite a significant amount of calcium from your body. So you should challenge yourself to only get back into shape with all means but also work to regain those calcium levels to prevent any future health issues for lack of calcium. A glass of milk every night is good enough to start with as it has a lot of conjugated linoleic acid that will help you burn even the stubborn fat of your body along with providing calcium.
- According to her, the consumption of food that is rich in Vitamin B12 and iron will help to get rid of your dark circles. Food such as jaggery, coconut, and ghee can boost the iron levels in your body.
- Kareena was even asked to eat rice twice a day because it helps in bringing back the good bacteria that might be gone from your system after delivery.
- She strongly advises to refrain from any kind of crash diets as they lead to health disorders such as thyroid, diabetes, etc. She opines these diets which work on the principle of a drastic cut in calorie intake can slow down the metabolism. It’s imperative to build your bones and muscular density while losing weight. If you carry less bone and muscle mass, then you will look flabby, that’s what happens if you go for a crash diet.
Workout secrets of Kareena Kapoor Khan
Usually, after giving birth, it’s quite challenging for moms to lose weight and getting back into shape can take a lot of time along with hard work. Kareena Kapoor recently conceded about her secrets to weight loss and getting back into shape.
- Kareena started with just eight repetitions for her exercises just after one week of delivery, but now she has increased it up to twenty to thirty repetitions with high intensity, as quoted by Namrata.
- Namrata Purohit, Kareena Kapoor’s trainer, said that Kareena Kapoor has been performing pilates twice a week to lose weight and get back to her pre-pregnancy shape.
- She has been doing a lot of cardiovascular workouts.
- Now that Kareena has lost a lot of work, her prime focus is on toning her body. Now she does pilates about five times a week and is disciplined enough not to miss any sessions.
Though you may feel a little lazy to follow these routines of the celebrities, give one thought about the brighter side of sticking to such workout and diet regime, your spirits will rise and push you to achieve that slender body that you are dreaming of.