Summer is the season to enjoy outdoors, wear summer dresses and enjoy delicious fruits. But the heat and warmth of the sun and hot winds tend to damage the skin. The harsh weather makes the skin rough and dull, and causes the pores to be clogged with sweat dust and dirt. Special attention should be given to the skin to keep it healthy and glowing during summer.
Glowing skin is something which we also wish to get in all seasons. With the approach of summer, you can stay happy with all sorts of energetic activities. If your skin becomes dull and unattractive during the process, home remedies will be the best solution.
This article will speak about the home remedies which will give you glowing skin during the summer season. The food habits, exercise and some healthy habits can provide the best deal. The weather fluctuations can also give trouble to your skin type.
Home remedies for glowing skin during summer
Water therapy to get fair skin
It is best to flush out the toxins and waste material from the body. Fruit juices, coconut water, buttermilk, green tea or just plain water helps to reduce the heat and keep the body cool. Green tea helps to eliminate dead skin cells with the help of its antioxidants. The anti- inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties in it also protects the skin from a variety of disorders. In the process of flushing out toxins fluids help to detoxify the skin and keep it clean, clear and soft.
How to get fair skin from foods?
The amount and quality of food eaten reflects on the face. Salty snacks need to be avoided in summer as they can dehydrate the body. Green vegetables and water content fruits like watermelon, cucumber, oranges, lemon, and lettuce included in the diet provide adequate nutrients and anti-oxidants. They also help to improve the immune system in the body and keep the skin and body disease free. Meat, oily and fried foods are difficult to digest during summer and can raise the body temperature resulting to pimples and blemishes on the skin.
Exercises to get fair complexion in ten days
It helps to get rid of the toxins and makes the skin glow. Early morning yoga and workouts in the fresh is more beneficial. It gives energy, helps to lose weight and make the skin look fresh and healthy.
A simple trick to get glowing skin in summer with sunscreen
The skin from darkening and protects the skin from the damage of ultraviolet rays from the sun which can result into cancer. It is advisable to stay indoors during the harsh sun’s rays of the afternoon.
Exercise daily to get fair skin naturally
Many people are still not aware of the actual benefits of exercise. But the home remedies of glowing skin also include exercise. The workout will improve your skin elasticity by providing good quality of skin. There is also a solution, if you don’t want to do hard exercise. Simply try out walking during the morning hours or evening.
Top home made face pack for glowing skin with almond face mask
You can easily get young and attractive skin tone during the summer with the application of the Almond face mask. To make this pack, you have to take 3-4 almonds and add some milk to soak them. Once it is soaked overnight, you have to make a paste of almonds and add a spoon of milk in it. Apply the paste over your face for 20 minutes. Wash it off once it is dry.
How to protect your skin fro summer tan with the banana face pack?
You can easily get some banana at home or in the market. All you have to do is peel off a banana and mash it. Now add white portion of egg in it. Also, you can add curd in it. Mix them well and apply over your face. This can be kept for 15 minutes. Once the time is over, you can wash it off with plain cold water. This can give you an extraordinary glow on your face.
Bread crumbs face pack to get glowing skin
The edges of the bread are normally cut away. But now you can use them for beauty benefits. You have to take few bread crumbs and add milk cream in it. Mix them well and keep for some time till the crumbs become soft. Now mix it with a spoon to make a smooth paste. Apply over your face and neck and keep for 15 minutes. This will give you a great glow over your skin. You can also become fairer and attractive.
Steps to keep the skin glowing in the summer
- Exfoliate Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells that accumulate on the outer layer of the skin. The dead cells can be scrubbed off with the help of a homemade scrub that can be made by making a paste of oats, milk and besan.
- Cleansing of the face must be done twice a day with the help of a good cleansing agent. Raw milk applied on the face is a very good cleanser. Plain yogurt and honey used as cleanser can also moisturize the skin. Apply this cleanser and leave them for 10 minutes before washing them with cold water.
- Moisturize A soft, smooth skin is often a result of moisturizing it with a water based moisturizer. Moisturizing should be done immediately after washing when the skin is still damp. Moisturizing at night is more beneficial to make the skin glow
- Steaming helps to open the clogged pores and clear the skin by removing the dirt accumulated on the skin. Once a week of steaming therapy will help the skin to become soft and clear.
- Toning helps to remove the dirt toxins, moisturizes the skin, clears the skin and refreshes it. A natural toner can be prepared by mixing equal parts of glycerin and rose water. This toner applied regularly at night helps to reduce pimples, blackheads and tan marks on the skin.
- Tan Removal of tan helps to give a healthy and glowing skin. A homemade mask for removing of tan can be prepared by making a paste of 2-3 almonds little lime juice and some milk. Apply this pack at night and wash it in the morning with lukewarm water.
Other natural remedies to get a glowing skin in summer
- Apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice in equal amounts on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. It is a very effective and simple remedy for tan removal.
- Cucumber juice will also help to reduce the effect of harsh sun rays. It also helps in removing pimples, blackheads and other stains of the skin and makes the skin soft.
- A paste made out of gram flour, milk and a few drops of lime juice should be applied on the face… Leave it for 30 minutes before washing.
- A paste of turmeric powder, wheat flour and sesame oil helps in removing unwanted hair on the skin.
- Orange juice helps in giving a smooth and soft skin.
- A mixture of cabbage juice and honey, if applied regularly on the face, helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- A paste of raw carrots will help to give a glowing skin.
Regular application of mint juice on the face will help to remove stains. Try these natural home remedies to get a fair glowing skin from dark summer skin.