A woman who gets her period in every 4 weeks is’ regular period’ and those who don’t is’ irregular’. This irregular periods or delayed menstruation has become a serious issue for most of the females. We must careful towards this. It may cause many abnormal things in our life. Nowadays there are a lots of medications are here to cure this. Most of them can be done effectively at home itself. Using these home treatments we can get back to our regular periods. If you chase the following methods you can easily get rid of irregular periods.
1. Eat unripe papayas, they can easily cure irregular periods.
2. Boil the roots of a banyan tree in a cup of water for 10 minutes. Add 2 tbsps of cow milk to this and have it before going to bed.
3. To get your periods regular, have fennel seeds daily.
4. Try to include grape juice in your daily diet.
5. Usage of grapes can easily cure your irregular periods. Try to eat grapes to order your menstruation. But it has a side effect too. Over usage of grapes can cause diarrhea.
6. Boil the root of bitter guard in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Have this decoction one or two times a day.
7. Parsley is an another medication for delayed menstruation. Have parsley juice every day, it will easily cure your irregular periods.
8. Take radish and grind it into a fine paste by adding some water and add some buttermilk to this paste. Then keep it aside for a day and have it daily.
9. Figs are also effective. Take fig roots and boil them for about 10 minutes. Then filter it and have it daily.
10. Try to have a glass of papaya juice daily. This will easily regulate your menstruation.
11. Usage of carrot juice is also very effective.
12. Have aloe vera juice daily and this can easily regulate your menstrual cycle.
13. Try to have sugarcane fruit juice before one or two weeks of your menstruation cycle. Drinking this juice will help in getting your periods regular.
14. Boil coriander leaves in water and have it thrice in a day. This can easily normalize your periods.
15. Add ½ tsp of cinnamons in a cup of milk and have it daily during bedtime.
16. Mix 1 tsp of powdered pudina leaves with 1 tsp of honey. Have it thrice in a day.
17. Boil ginger in a cup of water. Have this thrice in a day along with or sugar.
These are a very few effective home remedies to normalize your periods. If you get any side effects from the above list just discontinue that. Then keep on trying with any other method. Irregular periods are not good for our health. So take it as a serious issue because it will finally results in some dangerous diseases. Before consulting a doctor, go on with these home medications.
Menstrual cycle is an important factor for every woman as it regulates and balances the reproductive system as well as her health. Experiencing periods after an interval of 4 weeks is known as regular periods which are good for her health. But if this process is hampered due to some reason then she will be experiencing irregular periods which are not good at all. This has now become a serious issue and can be experienced by any woman who has reached the puberty level. This issue may lead to many problems along with the menstrual cycle problem for women. In the field of medications there are several medicines introduced in the market for curing this problem and other problems related to it. If you don’t want to opt for the medicines then you can try these home remedies describes below along with the procedures.
It is an effective remedy to regulate the menstrual cycle. Ginger promotes menstruation flow and gives relief from the unbearable pain.
- Boil 2 slices of a freshly cut ginger in 1 cup of water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After boiling it add some honey or sugar to enhance the taste of it.
- Strain the mixture and consume it thrice a day for 1 month.
Sesame seeds and jaggery
The combination of sesame seeds and jaggery is a wonderful remedy for curing irregular menstrual cycles.
- Take some sesame seeds and roast them.
- Grind the roasted seeds with 1 teaspoon of jaggery.
- Consume 1 teaspoon of the powder form of this mixture every day.
- It is recommended to start consuming in an empty stomach 2 weeks before the period date.
- Keep on consuming for few months for effective results.
- Do not practice this method during your periods.
Turmeric regulates the menstrual cycle and improves hormonal imbalance with the help of the warming properties it contains. The antispasmodic and anti inflammatory properties help reduce the cramping.
- In a glass of lukewarm milk add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and stir well.
- Consume this mixture daily for few months.
- Take two cups of water in a bowl.
- Add coriander seeds to it and boil it.
- When the water level is reduced to half, strain it.
- Drink the solution thrice a day for few days before the period starts.
- Apply this procedure for 1 to 2 months.
Carrot helps in controlling the functioning of hormones as it is a greater source of iron.
- Consume a glass of carrot juice on a daily basis for 3 months.
- Crush some fresh basil leaves to extract the juice from it.
- Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of basil juice.
- Add some pepper powder and consume it twice a day for a month.
Fennel is an effective remedy for menstrual problems such as irregular menstrual cycle and cramping.
- In a glass of water, let soak 2 tablespoon of fennel seeds overnight.
- Strain the solution in the morning and consume it.
- Practice this method daily for a month or two.
Grapes are an effective remedy for premenstrual syndrome too. Add grapes to your daily diet to keep yourself away from irregular menstrual cycle problem. Excess consumption of grapes may lead to lose motion.
- In ½ cup of water, boil 1 teaspoon of saffron.
- Keep on boiling it until the water level comes down to 1 tablespoon.
- Drink this solution after dividing it into three equally separated quantities for 3 times a day.
- Apply this procedure for a couple of days.
Buttermilk and radish seeds
- In a cup of buttermilk add 2 tablespoon of grinded radish seeds.
- Stir the mixture for 2 minutes and then drink it.
- Practice this procedure for 3 months at least to cure the problem.
The warm effect which cinnamon provides is effective enough to cure premenstrual syndrome and cramps. The hydroxychalcone elements present in cinnamon helps regulate the insulin levels in your body.
- Add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a glass of lukewarm milk.
- Drink it on a daily basis for a couple of weeks.
- Alternatively, you can consume cinnamon tea or chew cinnamon sticks for few weeks.
An unripe papaya is an amazing cure for irregular menstrual cycles. Unripe papaya helps in contracting the muscle fibers in the uterus which induces the periods.
- You can consume papaya juice for a month to cure the problem
- Else you can eat chopped papaya for a month.
- Do not consume papaya during your periods.
An effective cure for irregular menstrual cycles is bitter gourd. It has been proven that bitter gourd can cure the problem if consumed for a particular span of time. Bitter gourd juices are effective too as they protect you from diabetes as well as premenstrual syndrome.
- Consume a glass of bitter gourd juice two times a day for 2 to 3 weeks.
Parsley is known as the most effective remedy for curing menstrual related troubles. It is considered as an excellent substitute to various medicines available in the market for menstrual problems.
- Crush some parsley and grind it in a blender.
- Add a cup of water to it.
- Stir well to prepare a parsley juice.
- Drink it daily for few weeks.
- Take 5 to 6 figs and boil them in 1 cup of water for few minutes.
- Strain it and consume it daily.
- You will notice certain improvements in your menstrual cycle after few weeks.
Apple cider vinegar
This mixture of apple cider and vinegar is very much helpful in curing menstrual related issues. It also regulates and controls the insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Consume 1 or 2 tablespoon of this mixture with a cup of water once every day.
- Drink it right before your meal to prevent menstrual problems.
Cumin and sesame seeds
- Mix sesame seeds with cumin seeds of equal amount and grind it.
- On obtaining the powder add some honey to it.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of this mixture daily.
Vitamin C is the sole element which largely donates in the creation of estrogens that helps in building the uterine lining. This uterine lining controls the menstrual flow.
- Consume as much vitamin C as you can if you miss the period date or your period didn’t occur in last 25 to 30 days.
- You can also consume fruits rich in vitamin C such as apples, berries, oranges and veggies like tomatoes, etc.
Banyan tree roots
- Gather some fresh roots of banyan tree.
- In a cup of water, boil it for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoon of cow milk to it.
- Consume the mixture every night before going off to sleep.
- Soak 3 cups of Indian lilac bark in a bowl of 2 cups of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain it and consume 1 cup of it three times a day.
- Practice this remedy for a week or two.
We have discussed and described the remedies and it’s procedures to cure the irregular menstruation cycles. These remedies are completely home remedies. In case if you experience any sort of side effect with these remedies then it is recommended to stop practicing the remedy you have opted for. Opt for any other remedy which suits you. Irregular menstrual cycle is very much harmful for your health. It is better to consult a doctor if the above mentioned remedies don’t work.