Most people try get protected to avoid unplanned pregnancy but often fail to have one. It may sound scary but it is a fact. The protective measures often fail to protect you or your partner from the results of intercourse. As we know the contraceptive measures are taken to safeguard you and your partner from the outcome of intercourse, but these measures also fail.
Even if the protective measure didn’t work to avoid unplanned pregnancy, these remedies will surely work. Don’t lose your cool if you get pregnant, just follow these remedies for effective results.
How to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
Well, as we all know home remedies include all the ingredients and substances which are easily available at home and are not a big deal when it comes to use them. If you think that plants, herbs and other kitchen elements are only meant for cooking then you are completely wrong. There are greater purposes which these elements can serve for and are very much effective. Here we have listed some natural home remedies which will help you avoid pregnancy after intercourse.
Blue cohosh is one of the potential natural contraceptive herbs which works wonder when it comes to avoiding pregnancy. The herb helps in avoiding pregnancy by stimulating the production of oxytocin which helps in promoting uterine contractions and thus helps in preventing unwanted pregnancy.
For this remedy, take a cup of water and to add add few pieces of blue cohosh. Boil the water for about 5 to 6 minute, strain the team and consume it immediately.
This herb content lithospermic acid which inhibits the production of sexual hormones like estrogen and progesterone. As lithospermic is the main compound of this herb, the effect is also very high. For this remedy, you will have to steep some stoneseed root in cold water for around 2 to 3 hours. Next you will have to stay in the water and drink it several times a day.
One of the main ingredients present in wild yam root is diosgenin. This ingredient is widely used in many commercial oral contraceptive pills. This ingredient help in making the egg follicle and sperms ineffective which leads to prevention of unwanted pregnancy. One of the best things about using this remedy is that you will face no interference in your menstrual cycle. Which also means that you will continue to ovulate naturally. However, we cannot say that this is best for emergency cases. This remedy is well suited when it is taken on a regular basis at a stretch for at least 2 to 3 months prior to having unprotected intercourse.
For this remedy you will have a to prepare herbal tea using wild yam. For making the wild Yam herbal tea, steep few pieces of a wind and in hot water for around 10 minutes. After that you will have to train the water and have the drink prepare immediately. we would also like to mention that wild Yam is available in form of tonic, capsules and tincture as well.
This is a yet another herbal product also called Dong Quai which is used to prevent unwanted pregnancy as it stimulates uterine contractions. It turns to be more useful if consumed within 2 weeks of your last intercourse.
It is Indian wormwood which can be consumed when dried and mixed with a cup of water to avoid pregnancy. Much consumption of it can cause renal failure and the ones with kidney problems are prevented to use it.
It is an ancient way to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Take some dried bits of it and add it in the water and drink. Do not consume much rather start with consuming minimum dosage of it.
Buckwheat to avoid conception
This is a very useful measure to avoid conception and prevent implantation. It is the best choice for contraceptive as it has no side effects in it. It should be taken 500 grams per day.
Rue to induce early abortion
It is an abortifacient and is used in the form of tea. The components like pilocarpine and ruitin involved in it induces early abortion. Consume it 2-3 times a day.
It is an effective home remedy to counterfeit pregnancy naturally. You can consume cinnamon water after sinking the sticks overnight. Remove the sticks, filter the water and drink the holiness. It helps in stimulating uterus and therefore proves to be a bliss for miscarriage, abortion and several other vaginal health issues. You can consult your doctor before taking this.
The goodness of Vitamin C enriched potion for a healthy, glowing and nourishing pill not only helps in detoxification of skin but also acts as an ideal and safe birth control method. It is loaded with ascorbic acid which prevents progestogen hormone to reach the ovules. A 1500 mg of Vitamin C capsule is recommended by doctors.
Indian lilac to get rid of unplanned pregnancy
Call it the traditional medicine of preventing pregnancy as the natural herb helps in preventing sperm motility in the vagina. It can be used in the form of oil, leaves and extract. When Indian lilac oil is rubbed in the clitoris part of your vagina, it deactivates the sperm motility thereby acting as a natural birth control. Also, it doesn’t interfere with the menstrual cycle of women and enriched with several quintessential nutrients, it acts as antioxidant, antibacterial.
Queen anne’s lace
Another exotic form of contraception is here to help you avoid pregnancy naturally. This is also commonly known as wild carrots and the seeds are very effective. You can consume the seeds of wild carrots in the form of tea or tincture or even swallow them with water. You must not take this in case you’re breastfeeding or have a history of kidney and gallstones. Consult your doctor before taking this natural medication.
Jack-in-the pulpit root
As fancy as the name sounds, the tea made from Jack-in-the pulpit root is equally captivating. Why? Well, because it is a tried and tested method for controlling pregnancy and has been relied upon by innumerous women. You can pour the dried and powdered jack-in-the pulpit root in ½ cup warm water and store the mixture well. Drink this daily at least twice for unbelievable results.
This natural herb is another effective method of preventing an unwanted pregnancy. This proves to be a bliss when taken with pennyroyal.
Smart weed leaves
It is the most commonly found weed in the world. It consists of three components, specifically rutin, gallic acid and quercetin which obstruct early pregnancy.
- In 4 cups of boiling water add 4 ounces of fresh weed leaves.
- When the leaves are boiled, strain it.
- Drink the mixture until you get your periods.
- It also helps in promoting regular menstrual cycle.
It is known as a natural birth control remedy as it reduces the sperm motility which results in zero chances of fertilization. It helps in avoiding pregnancy.
- Neem can be used as leaves, leaf extract or oil, all the forms are very much effective.
- Neem oil is pushed in via injection to the position where uterus and fallopian tubes unite. It kills the sperm within a fraction of few seconds.
- As we know neem is very much helpful for health so consuming neem leaves is also effective.
- Neem tablets are also an option which when consumed by men promotes sterility.
It is consumed in the form of herbal tea and is easily available. It is one of the best methods to avoid pregnancy. Above all, it doesn’t have any side effects.
Parsley is also considered as one of the most effective home remedy which can prevent pregnancy.
- Parsley is an herb which is basically consumed as herbal tea.
- Boil this herb with water, strain and drink it.
- The best part is that this has no side effects and is a brilliant remedy.
Dried fig (Anzeer)
Dried fig is one of the popular remedy of preventing pregnancy after intercourse.
- Take some dried fig after intercourse.
- Consume it everyday until you get your periods.
- It is also known for increasing blood circulation.
Also known as Dong Quai this herb is known for preventing unwanted pregnancy. It is an effective natural home remedy for avoiding pregnancy. As it is thought to stimulate uterine contractions, it is most effective if consumed within 15 days of last intercourse.
Consisting of only two components, pilocarpine and rutin, rue is known for inducing early abortion. It is an element meant for avoiding pregnancy and is recommended to consume in form of tea.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of rue in a cup of boiling water.
- Let the mixture steep.
- Strain and consume.
Papaya to avoid pregnancy
Consuming papaya right after intercourse helps avoid pregnancy as it is known as an effective home remedy for unwanted pregnancy.
- Consume papaya in any form you want to, that can be juice or as fruit.
- Consume it for 3 to 4 days right from the day of intercourse.
- Avoid consuming the fruit if you get positive results with the pregnancy test.
Used by the Quinault Indians, thistles are considered as a powerful herb for avoiding pregnancy. It help promotes momentary sterility.
- In a bowl of boiling water, put the herbs.
- Boil it until the water gets a bitter taste.
- Strain the mixture and consume it.
Mugwort (Indian wormwood)
Somewhat similar like parsley, mugwort is a leafy herb used for avoiding pregnancy.
- When dried, use this plant’s leaf to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
- Have the dried leafs with a glass of water.
- Limited consumption is recommended if have any kidney problem.
- Excess consumption can also cause renal infection.
Dried apricots are recommended to be consumed right after intercourse when it is in the preliminary stage. Consuming after getting positive results of pregnancy is worthless, so eat it right after intercourse for effective results.
- Make a mixture of 100 gm of dried apricot, 2 tablespoon of honey and water.
- Boil this solution for about 30 to 35 minutes and drink 1 cup of it everyday for 1 week.
- It prevents unwanted pregnancy.
A commonly found kitchen ingredient which helps prevents unwanted pregnancy. Ginger which is very helpful to avoid pregnancy can be the solution to your problem.
- Wash a piece of ginger.
- Shred it and mix it in a cup of hot boiling water.
- Boil it for another 2 minutes and let it steep for the next 5 minutes.
- Strain the solution and drink while it’s still hot.
- Consume 2 cups of the mixture for a week or more according to your suitability.
The presence of rutin in buckwheat helps evade fertilization and is an effective home remedy to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Consume this herb with water.
- Consume 500 grams of buckwheat everyday.
- Mix it with hot water.
- Strain the solution after few minutes and then drink it.
- Not having any side effects makes buckwheat an effective natural remedy for avoiding pregnancy after intercourse.