Aging is a natural process but food plays an important role in showing signs of aging well-balanced nutritious diet promote a healthy and glowing skin.
There are some foods that play havoc on the skin and tend to create several skin problems like rashes, pimples, acne with a dull and dry skin.
Just blaming the atmosphere and climatic condition is not justice when you are getting aged even if you are not of that age. Yes, the food that you are consuming on a regular basis should be checked in this regard.
You must check and find out the foods which will make you more aged. Instead go for the vitamins and nutrients which your baby would require to slow down the aging process. Let us find out some of those foods in this situation.
Which food boosts the aging process?
You don’t need me to proceed into more minutia about Junk food. Avoid me.
As we all understand by now, these fats should be bypassed because they cause heart infection. They’ve been used for years in snack foods, bakery items and margarine.
Avoid buying cookies, crackers, baked items or any thing else that has hydrogenated oil or trans-fats on the components register.
Olestra is a synthetic fat used to make non-fat potato chips and other snacks. You’d think, with all the bad rap fat has garnered, a non-fat fat would be large.
But Olestra has been shown to join with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D and K and carotenoids—our invaluable antioxidant nutrients—and to eradicate them from the scheme.
Never mind the detail that Olestra determinants stomach distressed and other digestive problems, its consumption encourages persons to skip over fruits and vegetables for snacks that appear to offer no threat.
Discovered at high grades in cured meats such as bacon and warm canines, nitrates preserve hue and prevent microbes from taking up house. But they’re bad—really awful.
The nitrate itself is innocuous, but it can alter to nitrite in your body, which in turn can pattern nitrosamines, mighty cancer-causing chemicals.
Whenever possible, look for nitrate-free organic meats. If you should eat nourishment containing nitrates, take additional vitamin C as it is renowned to avert the alteration to nitrosamines in your stomach.
I’m not talking here about moderate allowances of red wine, but excessive allowances of alcoholic beverage. Liver toxicity is the main topic when we exceed our bounds and this, as we’ve wise, causes free radical excess.
Raw oysters and sushi
They taste great, but they can convey dangerous pathogens that can cause critical sickness or death. You take a big risk every time you consume them. Oysters and fish are usually safe and nutritious foods if you prepare food them first.
Saturated animal fats
Saturated animal fats encompass the fatty meats, especially beef and pork, and the skin on poultry. It furthermore encompasses full-fat dairy products such as dairy cheese, milk and elite.
Fatty meat and dairy goods do have some contributions to make to a diet—including nutrients that feed your brain—but not many that can’t be discovered in another place.
This is a poor way to get fluids in the short period and a great way to evolve diabetes in the longer period. Pop is full of sugar or artificial sweeteners and often contains caffeine, artificial hues and tastes.
restore pop by mixing sparkling water with new, untainted juice extract extract. Bonus: the sparkling juice extract flavors better than burst. (That’s why pop bottlers try to imitate it.)
High-fat and high-sodium snacks
These include chips, even if they are made with vegetable oil. Try to bypass these. The balance of fat in our eating sparingly has shifted too far towards the omega-6 kind discovered in most processed vegetable oils.
We way overdo saline, premier to numerous situations of high body-fluid pressure. And there’s now clues that too numerous of these fats and sodium-rich nourishment may be premier to specific chronic infections.
You must be fond of the snacks items that you can find in the coffee shops. But, it will be really difficult for you to stay intact with the same skin texture as well as the facial look if you keep on consuming it on a regular basis.
It is due to the reason that the food items like hot dogs contain meats that are normally imbibed with high saturated fats. This can inflame your skin for some time and when the effect is oven the skin will shrieked and wrinkle will be formed.
Smoking and in-taking the product that is high in tobacco will be harmful as well for your health. But the harm is not only related to your health but it will also affect your looks and the aging factor.
Since this is such an item that makes you weak and shrieked from inside, you will be losing the natural oils within your body. You are also obsessed to have it on a regular basis. Your body will become dry and you will look really aged before age.
The lean meats like those found with poultry chicken etc would be better than the red meats. You might find it tasty but if you have it on a regular basis, this will increases your cholesterol level.
This will not make your stay healthy and will be attacked with variety of skin disorders. It is better to avoid the red meat in order to stay beautiful and healthy on a long run. This is the time to stay healthy and beautiful by avoiding such meats.
Foods that cause aging
- Rice cakes are found to disturb the blood sugar level which hastens the formation of wrinkles. The simple crabs from the rice cakes are metabolized by the body by converting them into glucose. This glucose sticks to collagen and damage them. Collagen are proteins that aid in forming wrinkles
- Candy Sugar in the candy also leads to decrease in the production of collagen which is essential to maintain the elasticity of the skin, so that it remains soft and supple. Sugar is the most aging food that makes the immune system weak and hastens the production of wrinkles.
- Chips are also the most demanding foods that contain refined carbohydrates which increase inflammation that damage the collagen and become the main culprit in giving rise to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sugary smoothies there are hidden sugars in smoothies which come from juice, frozen yogurt, and syrups and not from the fruits. Making smoothies at home can reduce some part of this sugar by using unsweetened milk and yogurt.
- Juices and sodas contain the maximum sugar with all the fiber of the fruits removed which is not good for the texture of the skin. Fiber is good for controlling the fluctuation of blood sugar which results into premature signs of aging like development of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fast food is high in saturated fat and lead to an outbreak of acne, pimples and blemishes.
- Margarine contains trans-fat which strips hydration from the skin.
- White breads, pasta, and cake lead to increase of glucose and insulin levels which is linked with breakout of acne.
- Caffeine has the property to dry out the skin and increases the production of cortical. Excess cortical fastens the aging process.
- Processed snack foods are high in salt, sugar and so are not good for the health of the skin.
- Artificial sweeteners and colors used in food s like cakes, sweets and other food stuff have no nutritional value. They can create allergies and can irritate the skin. They can also create inflammation and allergic reactions. The body stores these harmful chemicals from these artificial sweetener into the tissues.
- Salt is harmful for the skin. It causes inflammation on the tissues and gives an obese look to the body. Salt can also aggravate acne.
- Cooking oils high in omega-6, and dangerously low in omega-3 like sunflower and grapeseed oil contribute to premature aging and cardiovascular diseases.
- Non-naturally raised meat, beef, pork, and poultry are meats from animals that have been fed with corn and soy which is not their natural diet to fatten them. They are also given hormonal injections to speed the process of fattening. This can make the animals sick which can have a bad effect on the health of the person consuming that milk.
- Include vegetables, whole grains, fruits lean protein and low-fat dairy products in the daily diet to fight the signs of aging.
- Eat foods that are nearest to nature e.g. Eat whole apple instead of apple pie.
- Increase the consumption of lettuce, broccoli, spinach and watercress.
- Tomatoes, grapefruit, watermelon red cabbage and asparagus work wonders on the skin.
- Salmon and Tuna are a good choice as they are high in omega 3 fats.
- Lentils and beans like chickpeas, pintos and black beans are good sources of proteins. They are loaded with fibre and nutrients. Healthy proteins in the diet reflect directly on the skin.
- Whole grains like oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat breads and pastas, help to reduce inflammation.
- Pomegranates are loaded with Vitamin C which helps in protecting the aging signs caused by sun. It helps in fighting damage caused by radicals and in increasing the production of collagen in the body.
- Daily consumption of green tea is beneficial in diminishing brown spots and in reversing the effects of aging.