Acne scars are definitely something every girl wants to get rid of. Until recent times there was no permanent solution to get rid of acne scars. But all thanks to the changing technology today we have innumerable treatments to cure these scars once and for all. While blemishes, for some people, depends on hereditary components or skin hue, precautions can be taken to avert scars and treatments are accessible to considerably reduce scarred skin’s appearance.
Are you looking out for productive remedies to heal acne blemishes? If yes then read further.
While there are some cosmetic therapies that could be done to remove acne scars yet these remedies do not guarantee any permanent results. With that being said there are some house-hold remedies that has proven to work slowly and steadily on these scars. These remedies not just help in removing the scars but also help you from keeping away from it.
Here are some of the best home remedies for Acne Scars:
- Fenugreek is a productive ingredient to heal acne scars. You can make a paste out of fenugreek leaves and use it as a face mask. You can even boil Fenugreek seeds, also known as Methi seeds, blend them in a fine paste and store it in a cool place. Use this paste on acne blemishes, leave it on for 15-20 mins and wash it with cool water.
- Apply Lemon juice on your acne scars with a cotton pad. Leave it on the affected area for a while, let your skin absorb the lemon juice, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Lemon juice acts as a natural bleach in improving the appearance of dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them.
- Sandalwood and rosewater paste is another remedy that can be utilized as a facial mask and can be directly applied on the scarred area. Leave the paste on for more than an hour(leave it overnight if you can). After that wash of the mask completely using cold water. This is proven to be an effective method to treat acne blemish.
- Olive oil is truly a miracle substance that helps in nourishing your skin. Regular application of Olive oil not just helps in decreasing acne scars but also helps from future breakouts. Massage the oil on affected parts of your skin every day. It has moisturizing properties that soften the texture of your skin and reduce the prominence of your acne scars.
- Cucumber is great in keeping the skin smooth and supple. Many distinct cosmetic beauty products often have cucumber as a key ingredient in it. Furthermore Indian gooseberry lotions and creams are apt for reducing acne scaring and outbreaks.
- Choose lightweight, non-greasy, oil free cosmetics. There are a range of make up products that helps effectively in covering the acne scars temporarily.
- Tea tree oil is a great ingredient to reduce the acne scars. This oil is imported from Australia and is widely used for healing acne scars and furthermore prevents any outbreaks in the future.
- Most of them also use ice cubes to get rid of their acne blemishes at home. Wrap an ice cube in a cotton cloth and rub it on the affected areas for 10 to 15 minutes every day. This should reduce the inflammation on your skin, thereby helping in make it smoother. This is one of the best natural acne remedy.
- Aloe Vera is a routinely used natural remedy to decrease acne blemishes. The Aloe Vera plants are well known for their magical proficiency to help mend scars and cuts. Aloe Vera juice is widely used in healing acne scars as well as fight breakouts. By applying Aloe Vera juice regularly on the affected area helps in toning the skin color.